[OS X TeX] OT: Learning Cocoa

Chris Goedde cgoedde at condor.depaul.edu
Mon Feb 6 11:54:30 EST 2006

Pardon the off-topic question, but I've been thinking of learning some
Cocoa programming, and I know there are a number of accomplished
programmers here. Can someone recommend some good Cocoa programming
references? Either books or web-based resources.

As a note, I already speak C and Java (as well as Fortran, Postscript,
and Matlab, but not C++), but not Objective-C. So something that talks
about Objective-C as well as the Cocoa environment would be nice. Also,
I already know how to use XCode.

Thanks,

Chris Goedde