[OS X TeX] updated packages

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Feb 6 16:50:58 EST 2006

Gerben,

Your statement that teTeX is dead, a better phrase might be that it
won't be updated any longer, surprises me, since I considered teTeX
to be the premier unix installation of tex  which would be
rejuvenated under all circumstances, if not by Thomas Esser than by
someone else from the tex community.

Assuming that your assessment is correct, and I am not challenging
it, then I would recommend to keep the present  tetex texmf tree and
update only the packages, if necessary. Maybe you can also merge your
own gwtex with the main tree.

Claus