[OS X TeX] How to change temporarily to landscape format ?

Winfried Zettelmeyer Winfried at Zettelmeyer.com
Tue Feb 7 10:30:22 EST 2006

Morten, thank you so much for your invaluable help ! This answers my
current question and also helps me to get to know the info sources
for future questions !
Best regards
Winfried

On 6 Feb 2006, at 19:13, Morten Høgholm wrote:

See <http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=landscape>.
--
Morten