[OS X TeX] paths in input & include

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Feb 12 20:18:38 EST 2006

TeX is a fine piece of rather sophisticated software, which shouldn't
be bloated by - in my view - unnecessary additions. For most people a
flat project hierarchy will be just what they need, e.g., it always
suited me fine.

To help Alain with his specific problems I would suggest a macro

\newcommand{\includes}[1]{\include{./FolderA/FolderB/#1}

Claus