[OS X TeX] formats for ConTeXt-XeTeX

Steffen Wolfrum osxtex_2 at st.estfiles.de
Mon Feb 13 04:13:44 EST 2006

Am 12.02.2006 um 23:16 schrieb Richard Koch:

> Steffen,
>
> First you should upgrade to TeXShop 1.43 or TeXShop 2.09a, both of
> which
> will automatically fix the simpdftex business below.

Sorry Richard, I experienced this problem with TeXShop 2.09a!

> Second you should read TeXShop Help --> Advanced Help -->
> Additional Typesetting Engines,
> which will explain how to add any typesetting method you like as
> long as it starts with
> a source file and ends by producing a pdf file.
>
> Dick

But the typesetting engine still should be XeTeX, so no need to set
"Additional Typesetting Engines", I think.
Isn't it a question of "Personal Script" for typesetting?
I assumed "Personal Script: TeX-Program"  should read

texexec --tex=xetex

but obviously this is not being executed...

Steffen