[OS X TeX] Timing

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Wed Feb 22 14:24:03 EST 2006

On 22 Feb 2006, at 6:01 pm, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Never, ever, get near web-related activities! Or it will be
> detrimental to your other activities...

Funny you should mention that.... having just been involved in moving
our website to a new machine (and moving to new versions of OS X,
Apache, PHP, MySQL, Subversion, etc.), I've seen a huge amount of
time disappear, and learned more about httpd.conf and various other
things than I ever really wanted to know. (And before anyone points
it out, yes, we're aware there's still a character encoding problem
on the new site that needs to be resolved....)

So you have my sympathy!

JK