[OS X TeX] path name

Friedrich Vosberg vatolin at mac.com
Thu Feb 23 04:05:26 EST 2006

Morning.

Am 22.02.2006 um 23.54 schrieb Friedrich Vosberg:

> Morning.
>
> Am 22.02.2006 um 20.33 schrieb Peter Dyballa:
>
>> 	pwd | sed -e 's/&/\\&/g' -e 's/\$/\\$/g' | ...

It doesn't work. I've tried it yesterday in the evening only with a
directory that names includes a $. But in *real* life I have to save
files on a file server connected via SMB. And in this environment the
whole script doesn't work. I think the reason therefore is that on
this server the character encoding is not the same like on my locale
machine.

What is necessary to do for a fine working script that does it's job
locale and in the network too?

TIA and kind regards. Friedrich

--
Radio heißt: Erst denken dann reden.