[OS X TeX] away from my mail

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Fri Feb 24 09:48:30 EST 2006

On Feb 24, 2006, at 8:30 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Le 24 févr. 06 à 14:12, Jason Davies a écrit :
>
>> If I can indulge another anecdote,
>
> [...]

Which begs the question: why even bother to sent an autoreply message
that basically says you cannot answer...? I am so behind in my email,
I might as well be sending those autoreplies to every message I get.
It probably has to do with human nature and the irresistible call to
respond: you hear the phone in the shower but that doesn't stop you:
you rush out of the bathroom, suds and water dripping, jump over the
staircase, lunge at the phone,... and it's only a telemarketer.