[OS X TeX] BibDesk autocompletion issue

Michael S. Hanson mshanson at wesleyan.edu
Wed Jan 4 14:59:55 EST 2006

     I am having difficulty with autocompletion in BibDesk 1.21:
when I press [F5] to complete a citation in TeXShop (version 2.03 on
OS X 10.4.2), I only see the first matching citation in the .bib
database, not the whole list of possible matches that earlier
versions (1.18?) of BibDesk would show.  Completing internal
references in the .tex file with [F5] works fine.

     I have attempted to reinstall the autocompletion plugin for
TeXShop from within BibDesk, but that does not seem to have made any
difference.  Is anyone else noticing this behavior?  Any
suggestions?  (As I understand the announcements on this list, the
autocompletion bug introduced with version 1.20 was fixed with
version 1.21.  Is that correct?)

                                         -- Mike