[OS X TeX] white or blank pdf

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Jan 6 19:05:58 EST 2006

Am 07.01.2006 um 00:32 schrieb a-petculescu at northwestern.edu:

>  I tried both the printing convertor and ps2pdf. After running the
> print convertor, nothing
> happened, while ps2pdf gives the same error message as before.

Usually you just can hear the disk's read/write heads move because of
disk activity. The convertor programme is complete 'silent' because
it's meant to be a filter programme that prepares one thing for
another thing, every other than the filtered output could cause
problems.

Have you tried on the command line 'open <and then the output file
name>'?

And please make a difference between "ps2pdf," which is part of
Ghostscript, and "pstopdf," which is an Apple programme! If you used
ps2pdf on the command line and it gave a similiar error as the one
mentioned in your previous eMail then it's likely that the EPS file
on disk is damaged ...

--
Greetings

   Pete