[OS X TeX] Bibdesk + autocompletion

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Jan 8 10:00:26 EST 2006

Using Bibdesk's autocompletion feature in TexShop works fine though
there are two improvements I would like to suggest:

- When the line where the citation should be inserted is near the
bottom of the screen the little poup window with the suggestions can
only partially be seen and the scroll arrows are hidden. It would be
better, if the position of the popup window would depend on the
relative position of the cursor with respect to the screen. In fact
it wouldn't hurt, if the default position would be at the top of the
source file window all the way down to the bottom of the screen.

- Having a large screen I would prefer a larger popup window. Maybe
the two dimensions can be user defined as well as the position of the
top left corner (close but not identical to the top left corner of
the screen/source file window) or (my preferred choice) the top right
corner (close but not identical to the top right corner of the screen/
source file window).

Claus