[OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.42 and 2.05

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Jan 9 11:14:08 EST 2006

On Jan 9, 2006, at 9:48 AM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> On US keyboard there is no listing for a shortcut to the Indent &
> Unindent Menu commands but they seem to respond to Cmd-] and Cmd-
> [ respectively.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest.com)

Howdy,

The fact that there is no listing for the shortcut seems to be noted
in the What's New Notes under Help. But Cmd-[ and Cmd-] don't seem to
do anything in Preview; what does Forward/Backward mean in that context?

Also, I still wish that tabbing into the Replace box in OgreKit Find
would select all of the text as it correctly does when you open Find
in the Find box.

I like not having everything go red in the Console window after a
first error.

Cmd-. doesn't always Cancel; e.g., I opened up the Go To Line window
by mistake (Cmd-L) and Cmd-. didn't cancel.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)