[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.07

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Tue Jan 10 16:11:31 EST 2006

Folks,

On Jan 10, 2006, at 12:11 PM, Maarten Sneep wrote:

> Please revert back to epstopdf. ps2pdf completely ignores the
> bounding box, which is far more irritating than not being able to
> convert some particular eps file. These files can either be
> converted by hand, or with a shell script:

Done.

I didn't change the version number because it is scattered all over the
web pages. Both the program and source are reverted. You can tell if the
web is delivering the correct pages by looking at the "Changes since
2.05"
link on the bottom of the "Obtaining" page. This page should
list only one change in 2.07.

Dick