[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.07

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Jan 10 17:17:42 EST 2006

Am 10.01.2006 um 22:58 schrieb Maarten Sneep:

> OK. So the solution is to fix the software that created these
> (atend) files. Would the last bounding box in the file be the outer-
> most one (and therefore the bounding box you're looking for?) If I
> understand PS correctly, only the first bounding box should make a
> difference, so replacing the other %%BoundingBox: (atend) lines
> with the final bounding box should do no harm.

This is part of the offcial EPSF documentation (5002.EPSF_Spec.pdf):

	The DSC elementary type (atend) may be used to defer bounding box
	data to the end of the EPS file. This means an application may need to
	parse through the %%Trailer comments to obtain the bounding box data.

> Peter, can you send me one failing file off-list? Please also
> supply some information on the origin of the file, and if you have
> one with multiple (atend) lines, and multiple (different) bounding
> boxes, that would be nice. Apparently I used well behaved software,
> I've never seen it.

It's a file Themis Matsoukas (mailto:matsoukas at psu.edu) mentioned in
a thread on incorrect EPS files which TeXShop could not convert. I
think I can send it to you too, but I'll wait first for his OK until
midnight?

%%Creator: Grace-5.1.13

--
Greetings

   Pete

"They're putting dimes in the hole in my head to see the change in me."