[OS X TeX] problem with OzTeX and guillemets

Christian Jost jost at cict.fr
Mon Jan 16 11:36:46 EST 2006

Dear Macintosh LaTeX users,

since reinstalling my computer OzTeX no longer corretly typesets the
french guillemets with the error message
! Font T1/lmr/m/n/12=cork-lmr12 at 12.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not f
ound.
<to be read again>
                     relax
l.7 \og
          hello \fg.
?

Looking via google I saw that there is some issue with that and new
font metrics
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2005/009524.html
but I could not figure out how to use this info with my OzTeX. Any
idea out there?

ps: here's the file I typeset
\documentclass[12pt,a4paper]{article}
\usepackage[english,french]{babel}

\begin{document}

\og hello \fg.
\end{document}

http://cognition.ups-tlse.fr/vas-y.php?id=chj  jost at cict.fr
Christian Jost                                   (PhD, MdC)
Centre de Recherches sur la Cognition Animale
Universite Paul Sabatier, Bat IV R3
118 route de Narbonne
31062 Toulouse cedex 9, France
Tel: +33 5 61 55 64 37   Fax: +33 5 61 55 61 54