[OS X TeX] Necessary i-Packages for gwTeX Install

Bastian Philipps bph at gmx.info
Fri Jan 20 16:18:09 EST 2006

Hi Folks,

as I had to format my system, I am now about to install gwTeX again.
While contemplating Gerben's reports on the problems in ImageMagick, I
came to think that do not really need ImageMagick as I do my image
manipulation in Photoshop. Or are there any hidden features necessary
for TeX in ImageMagick I missed?

So starting from the TeXShop advised list of packages and taking into
account that I want to use Latin Modern as well as those new Mac fonts,
I assume that those are the packages I would need:
     * FreeType 2
     * Ghostscript 8
     * FontForge
     * Fondu Mac Font Tools