[OS X TeX] FOILtex OR Seminar

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Thu Jan 26 06:41:21 EST 2006

On Jan 25, 2006, at 9:35 PM, Marcus Michalsky wrote:

> hmm the beamer class looks great. But it seems very overwhelming.
> 200 pages documentation ;-)
> I hope I got it, until the deadline in 2 weeks :D

Use keynote.app, if you have it. You can simply cut-and-paste from
the pdf of your latex output which means you can incorporate any
latex features you want. The presentation can be saved as pdf so you
can give it on a windows machine using acrobat.

BTW, I used prosper once and I found it awkward. One annoyance was
that I had to run in Tex/ghostscript instead of pdflatex which took
longer to generate the pdf.

Themis