[OS X TeX] Distiller

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sun Jan 29 05:26:28 EST 2006

On 28 Jan 2006, at 08:51, Alain Matthes wrote:

> d) and now if i use  pdflatex , pst-pdf  and pstricks . I need what?

pdfTeX and pstricks and incompatible. If you want to use pstricks,
you need to use normal TeX and go via the  TeX-dvips-distiller route.

Not that a frontend like TeXShop uses simpdftex for this route and
simpdftex has flags to influence which distiller to use. As far as I
know, it should be possible to use the Apple/Adobe distiller. But gs
ist he default.