[OS X TeX] Re: html output from bib file (BibDesk)

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Jan 29 18:33:14 EST 2006

Most bst files look at the end like

FUNCTION {begin.bib}
{ preamble$ empty$
     'skip$
     { preamble$ write$ newline$ }
   if$
   "\providecommand{\bysame}{\leavevmode\hbox to3em{\hrulefill}
\thinspace}"
        write$ newline$
    "\providecommand{\href}[2]{#2}"
         write$ newline$
   "\begin{thebibliography}{"  longest.label  * "}" * write$ newline$
}

EXECUTE {begin.bib}

EXECUTE {init.state.consts}

ITERATE {call.type$}

FUNCTION {end.bib}
{ newline$
   "\end{thebibliography}" write$ newline$
}

EXECUTE {end.bib}

The two \providecommands are part of my modifications of amsplain.bst
and this is the place where you should add your own commands for the
preamble of the bibliography.

Claus