[OS X TeX] Fixed epstopdf, which handles %%BoundingBox: (atend) OK.

Axel E. Retif axretif at igo.com.mx
Sun Jan 29 20:32:54 EST 2006

On Jan 29, 2006, at 4:09 PM, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> Please all, try the fixed epstopdf to be found on
>
> 	ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/comp/macosx/epstopdf
>
> (Replace the one in /usr/local/teTeX/bin/....)

I've tried it and it works just fine!

Before, I had to convert manually to PDF my Photoshop color (cmyk)
EPS files, because they came out completely wrong (not so with
Illustrator color documents ---I don't know why).

Now, I tried it with Photoshop files I know came out wrong before
(obviously, deleting the PDF files, so they have to be re-created),
and everyone of them was converted with epstopdf as they should.

Thank you

Axel