[OS X TeX] New alpha Textures with support for graphics

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 10:22:49 EDT 2006

On 7/13/06, AES <siegman at stanford.edu> wrote:

> >I'm not sure whether such announcements [Re ongoing Textures
> >developments] are useful or appropriate here, but in case there are
> >other Textures-interested readers I'm going on anyway. Please tell
> >me if you think it's inappropriate.
> >

> NOT at all inappropriate, in view of this Textures-interested reader
> at least.  Keep it going.  Thanks.

While I am not very interested in Textures anymore, I believe that
this is TeX on Mac OS X mailing list, so all tex-on-mac related
postings are appropriate (including helper applications).

On the other hand, there are plenty not Mac specific TeX questions
which could be better addressed to texhack or pdftex mailing lists
because of the larger crowd there.