[OS X TeX] MetaPost Inclusion Error

Ethan zeus1024 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 15 03:53:50 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

> Which context upgrade did you install: stable or
> beta?

It looks like there is a newer version out just
yesterday, but unfortunately things are still the
same. ConTeXt.ii2.updatelog says "ConTeXt only", so I
guess it's the stable version.

> You can remove
> the upgrade by removing
> /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/context/
> This will unmask the default (older) install in
> teTeX. Try that
> again.

Actually, I was previously another mailing list, and
somebody suggested installing the update and posting
on this list. I got the same errors without the
upgrade.

> Please report the issue on teh context mailing list.

I will do that.