[OS X TeX] Computer Modern Sans semibold condensed

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Jul 31 18:22:17 EDT 2006

Le 31 juil. 06 à 20:51, Axel E. Retif a écrit :

> El 7/31/06 1:40 PM, "Alain Schremmer" <Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com>
> escribió:
>
>> LM Sans in the Mac Font Book would seem to do it except that I can't
>> find it in semibold condensed!
>
> LM Sans 10pt Condensed seems to me ``semibold'' enough; but you
> could try
> also LM Sans 10pt -> Bold and condensed manually with Illustrator, for
> example.

The name of the font family "LM Sans 10pt Condensed" seems erroneous
in this respect, given both the regular and oblique shapes are indeed
semibold, as revealed by the corresponding PostScript font names (use
Show Font Info = Cmd-I in Font Book):

LMSans10-DemiCondensed
LMSans10-DemiCondensedOblique

Bruno Vosin