[OS X TeX] TeXShop-2.10beta

Samuel Lelievre samuel.lelievre at univ-rennes1.fr
Thu Jun 8 03:01:26 EDT 2006

>Folks,
>
>A beta release of TeXShop 2.10 can be obtained at
>
>	http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/beta.html
>
>The text on this page explains
>
>	1) why this is a beta
>
>	2) how to report bugs so we can remove the "beta" designation
>	rapidly
>
>	3) why this release, which contains few interface changes, is a
>	significant milestone
>
>Dick
>koch at math.uoregon.edu

Not sure whether that's the new TeXShop or the new Alpha, but
when I typeset mydocument.tex (using Alpha's interface) with
mydocument.pdf already being displayed in TeXShop, the display
no longer gets updated.
I now have to close the pdf before typesetting is complete in
order to have the updated pdf open in TeXShop (very nicely it
opens with the same window settings though).
(I'm using TeXShop 2.10, AlphaX 8.0.2, Mac OS X 10.4.6.)

SL