[OS X TeX] still freezing

Alex Hamann Alexander.Hamann at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Thu Jun 8 10:39:36 EDT 2006

Hey everybody,

I hope I am wrong but i-Installer caused my system (iBook G4) to
freeze again. I had updated II without any problems and then wanted
to update my tex. However the system freezes everytime halfway though
the installation process. I had not experienced any kind of similar
problems before and have not changed anything in my updating process
compared to earlier updates that worked fine. Is anybody else
experiencing this problem as well or could it be a specific problem
on my Mac?

Cheers,
Alex