[OS X TeX] Need applescript

George Gratzer gratzer at ms.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jun 15 12:43:52 EDT 2006

Most of the time, the formulas I want attached are in the current
page of the pdf file. If i can separate that, drop it into your TeX
Font Outliner.app, then I am done.

If this is not the case, then I create, as you suggest, a small
auxilliary file, and use that for the formulas needed. I  am sendin
to your address the paper i worked on yesterday. In one day, I did
all those formulas in the eps files. there are 16 illustrations, the
worst has 18 formulas pasted in.

I am very happy with the productivity of this method.

Since I use eps files, I do not need PDF Cropper.app.

GG