[OS X TeX] Powerpoint to eps

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 19:33:57 EDT 2006

On 6/19/06, Victor Ivrii <vivrii at gmail.com> wrote:

> While all the advices work, I am a bit surprised that software which does not
> recognize vector graphics (and transparency)  is used to draw figures
> which should be basically in this format. Omnigraffle can do a better
> job. Or one can use latex package pgf to create charts.

Sometimes it's historical reason: the users had been using other
software and had had lots of charts, figures ... etc accumulated
before they started using LaTeX. It would be very time-consuming to
convert what you already have. Sometimes there's just no reason, they
simply feel that particular software better suits their specific
purpose.

JT