[OS X TeX] i-Installer and MacOS X 10.4.6 ?

Josep M. Font jmfont at inicia.es
Sat Jun 24 08:26:17 EDT 2006

Hi,

Got a new MacBookPro with MacOS X 10.4.6 (8I1121), all system
software upgrades applied, downloaded latest i-Installer (2.78, build
27 May 2006). To my surprise, when I start it in order to make a
fresh TeX installation, a window pops up with the following
intriguing message:

"Please upgrade MacOS X: Although i-Installer works on MacOS X
10.4.4-10.4.6, up- or downgrading MacOS X to another version is
recommended"

???

Should I downgrade to 10.4.3 ? Should I be bold and go ahead ?

JMaF