[OS X TeX] i-Installer and MacOS X 10.4.6 ?

Josep M. Font jmfont at inicia.es
Sat Jun 24 19:29:15 EDT 2006

Thanks Miriam,

> I also got my new MacbookPro with 10.4.6. After installing the
> latest i-installer and ignoring the message.. it works fine.

and Stephen,

> I would argue strenuously against downgrading your system software
> simply to accommodate i-Installer. I looked in the macostex-
> archives and came tentatively to the conclusion that this problem
> was fixed.

for your encouragement.

I am happy to report that yes, I finally disregarded that message
(below) and installed everything, and everything seems to run as it
should. Of course, *much* faster: I had a 400MHz PowerBook G3
"Pismo", one of the *nicest* machines Apple has ever made. I will
miss it.

Best,

JMaF