[OS X TeX] Margin/Font size of Docuement Printed from TeXShop, Preview, and Adobe Reader

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 18:02:59 EDT 2006

I am preparing a one-page document using LaTeX. I noticed that, if I
printed the generated PDF document within TeXShop, or Preview, then
the margin is narrower, and the font size is slightly larger than that
printed from Adobe Reader.

In fact, the output from Adobe Reader looks nicer (boundary- and font
size- wise). Would it be possible to "force", in some way, the
printing to generate the same output, no matter from which program I
initiate the printing?

*In the Adobe Reader printing pref panel, there are a bunch of
choices. I simply accepted the default settings without changing
anything.

Thanks.

JT