[OS X TeX] TeXShop drawer highlighted words

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Mar 2 08:35:03 EST 2006

On Mar 2, 2006, at 4:16 AM, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:

> Hi,
>
> when using TeXShop's drawer I have really difficulties to see the
> found words that are highlighted in the PDF window:
> because they are highlighted in light grey.
>
> Isn't there a terminal command to change this color?
>
> Thank you,
> Steffen

Howdy,

The problem is that the focus is on the Find or Found List. If you
press the Tab key it will get your usual highlight color. Of course
you'll need to press Shift-Tab to get back to the Found List. Use the
Up/Down Arrow key to go from one item in the Found List to the next
and then Tab again to go back to the Preview Window. It would be nice
if the usual Cmd-G and Shft-Cmd-G worked in the Preview window.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)