[OS X TeX] adjusting TexShop's Bibliography macro

Daniel Becker daniel.becker at uni-rostock.de
Thu Mar 2 15:46:01 EST 2006

Hallo Peter

thanks for your hint

>> I tried (several hours) to adjust the  Bibliography macro that
>> comes with TexShop to my needs. All I want to do is to have two
>> more runs than already present in the macro.
>
> How about writing an "engine" for this job?

yes, that was one of the ideas I tried, but I am doing something wrong

I "wrote" a file fullrun.engine that looks like this:

#!/bin/tcsh
# fullrun
# This script will do ....

#first latex-run
pdflatex --shell-escape "$1"
#makeindex
set path= ($path  /usr/local/bin  /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-
darwin-current)
makeindex -c -s indexkorr.ist "$1.idx"

but when I choose this engine (either with the menu or with %!TEX TS-
program = fullrun) and hit typeset, only the first latex  run happens
and the console remains just empty  ...

If I include

bibtex "$1"

after the first latex-run, I get an error "I couldn't open file name
`Magister_0.4.tex.aux'"

permission look ok, right?

-rwxr-x---    1 daniel  staff   337 Mar  2 21:04 fullrun.engine*
-rwxr-x---    1 daniel  staff   412 Mar  2 15:15 ps4pdf_Bilder.engine*

hope you have any idea what I am doing wrong here????????

Daniel