[OS X TeX] Timing problem resolved

Joanna Rycko rycko at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Wed Mar 15 03:26:02 EST 2006

Hello,

I'm new user of Mac and TeXShop and it's my first message on this
list. :)

Am 14.03.2006 um 22:58 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> \DeclareGraphicsExtensions{.jpg,.pdf}  % for pdfTeX
> %\DeclareGraphicsExtensions{.eps}  % for TeX + dvips + GhostScript

If you use the package "ifthen", you can write it as follows:

\ifpdf
    \DeclareGraphicsExtensions{.jpg,.pdf}
\else
    \DeclareGraphicsExtensions{.eps}
\fi

Then it won't be necessary to remove and put the comments, every time
you change the compiler between LaTeX and pdfLaTeX.

Joanna