[OS X TeX] bibtex <filename>.rsp

Rechtsanwalt Friedrich Vosberg vosberg at meinrechtsanwalt.com
Fri Mar 24 15:22:51 EST 2006

Thanks a lot, but I've an additional question:

I use a class that prints DRAFT or COPY in the background of each
sheet depending of an input (D, C) while the latex run. If the input
is 0 it prints no word into the background of the sheets.

   \typein[\modus]{Which Version (0, 1, 2 or 3 only)?}
   \ifcase\modus\or
   \AddToShipoutPicture{%

But the script needs the input at *each* latex run. So I have to make
the *same* input at *three* times while running your engine to get a
draft, a copy or the original.

How can I modify your engine that I can input the command for DRAFT,
COPY or no background only once?

TIA and kind regards. Friedrich

--
Rechtsanwalt Friedrich Vosberg