[OS X TeX] figures

Glenn Umont gwumont at mac.com
Wed Mar 29 14:22:54 EST 2006

Bruno,

	I still am unable to typeset with usepackage{graphix} and
includegraphics{export.eps}.  The error flags the
includegraphics{export.eps} statement.
	When I try usepackage[dvips]{graphicx}, typeset proceeds, but no
figure appears on the new extra page.

	I appreciate your early attempt to assist me.

Thanks,

Glenn Umont