[OS X TeX] Ghostscript 8.53 available in *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Directory

Peder Axensten peder at axensten.se
Tue May 2 02:43:05 EDT 2006

On 2 maj 2006, at 08.09, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> On 1 May 2006, at 15:06, Peder Axensten wrote:
>
>> Thanks for a quick update!
>> But there was no device jpegcmyk despite it being in /usr/local/
>> share/ghostscript/8.53/doc/Use.htm.
>> Could it be a missing compilation option?
>
> There is also no source file with that name. I have no idea, maybe
> you can investigate what needs to be done to get this device?

I did try to find something and there are a few 'jpegcmyk' in the
code, but I could not see any kind of flag that needed setting or
something. If you with your experience didn't see anything I don't
think there is anything yet -- maybe next version.

Thank you again, Gerben, for your quick update.

/Peder