[OS X TeX] Re: Word spacing / Comparing pdfs in Acrobat

Markus Hänchen youcontrol at hispeed.ch
Thu May 4 13:48:18 EDT 2006

I had already tried Subversion, usage is a bit awkward but I mainly
discarted it because you still have to manually highlight the areas
with changes, after subversion showed you what parts had changed. It
also seemed to only show changed paragraphs (i.e. parts between
linebreaks) not changed words.

I will have a look at latexdiff, thanks for mentioning it.

Markus