[OS X TeX] creating captions for graphics

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri May 5 04:29:17 EDT 2006

Am 05.05.2006 um 09:12 schrieb Stefan Walsen:

> Maybe you missed the hyperlink to "changing babel names" on the
> page Morten mentioned?

You're right: I did not! Now I see the difference ... My simple
approach works, but it probably sets "Bild" as \figurename in *all*
languages!

I'll implement this and I hope that I'll remember that \addto
\captionsgerman and \addto\captionsgermanb are really two very
different things! When I'm again at short captions ...

Using my not so old typewriter machine again comes to my mind ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying
to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
                                                           -- Rich Cook