[OS X TeX] Droplatexdiff available.

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon May 8 18:04:40 EDT 2006

On May 8, 2006, at 6:28 AM, Joseph C. Slater wrote:

> Anyone who has the Apple Developer Tools can use FileMerge.app to
> do this. What's the advantage of this tool over FileMerge?
> Joe

Howdy,

I'm not familiar with FileMerge but I suspect that those with the
Developer Tools also have no problem using Terminal to run latexdiff
from the CLI. Actually, this produces as .tex file that includes ulem
and color packages and allows you to compile the result and see the
differences typeset. Differences in comments are, of course, only
observable in the generated source file.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)