[OS X TeX] Keyboard shortcuts on TeXShop

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed May 10 05:36:04 EDT 2006

Am 10.05.2006 um 07:33 schrieb S P Suresh:

> I would like to have similar basic features on the TeXShop, without
> needing to use the
> mouse. Can someone out there help me!?

In Tiger, Mac OS X 10.4, System Preferences allows you to bind menu
items to key events of your choice (under keyboard & mouse). In
earlier systems third party software was needed for this.

TeXShop is intended to be used with the mouse ...

Have you checked TeXmacs (an X11 application and scientific
workplace) or LyX, which is available in Aqua, i.e. as a native Mac
OS X application?

--
Greetings

   Pete

“One cannot live by television, video games, top ten CDs, and dumb
movies alone”
       (Amiri Baraka 1999)