[OS X TeX] Re: Turning eps to pdf problems

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue May 23 07:34:44 EDT 2006

Le 23 mai 06 à 12:07, Stephen Moye a écrit :

> Is there something else that I should be doing?

I've not looked at this in detail, but if you go to Stone Design's
pages on PStill, there's a Developer's API section <http://
www.stone.com/PStill/Developer_API.html> containing similar code to
Gerben's. Browsing to the final page 5 of that section <http://
www.stone.com/PStill/Developer_API_5.html>, you'll see that it ends
with:

> NOTE: Obviously, you must have a licensed version of PStill for
> this to work! If you just want to test PStill in demo mode, remove
> the "while (![theProxy applicationReadyForInput]) statement.

This seems to apply to the following lines in Gerben's code:

	while (![theProxy applicationReadyForInput]) {
	    [NSThread sleepUntilDate:[NSDate dateWithTimeIntervalSinceNow:
0.1]];
	}

Hope this helps,

Bruno Voisin