[OS X TeX] TeXShop at version 2.09c?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue May 30 06:18:17 EDT 2006

Le 30 mai 06 à 12:01, Matthias Damm a écrit :

> Either you didn't look close enough :-) or the docs have been
> updated in the meantime:
> http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/changes_minor.html

How did you find this page? I couldn't see links leading to it from
the various pages at TeXShop's site. I had found:

- <http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/changes.html>: the main
changes page, with title "Changes in Versions 2.05 and 1.42" (BTW,
the corresponding item in the left frame is "Changes in 2.09 and
1.43" which seems erroneous).

- <http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/version.html>: version
history, also stopping at 2.05 and 1.42.

I must admit I'm a bit confused by these two pages: what's exactly
the difference between the two?

Regarding the page you mention, its title "Changes in TeXShop 2.07"
is also slightly confusing, given the page lists changes up to 2.09c.