[OS X TeX] I'm off to Marrakech

Axel E. Retif axretif at igo.com.mx
Fri Nov 3 16:01:29 EST 2006

El 11/3/06 2:41 PM, "Gerben Wierda" <Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl> escribió:

> I will be off line while traveling to Marrakech for TUG2006.

¡Muy buen viaje!, but...

> Now the vacation will at first be spent on writing the presentation...

I think you need to look up in a dictionary the meaning of ``vacation''.

> And there will be a "One more thing..." at the end of the presentation

There was ``one more excellent thing'' *before* the presentation ---TeXLive,
which I have installed and tested and will use as my only distribution as
soon as I send to the printing shop a book I'm working on.

Best regards,

Axel