[OS X TeX] Re: End of i-Installer/i-Packages support per 1/1/2007

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Nov 11 13:19:50 EST 2006

I had a look at the TeXLive homepage and the installation
instructions. It seems to me that the installation from the CD/DVD is
manageable for the individual user, and maybe Richard Koch, Jonathan
Kew and others that I don't know, in their generosity, will continue
to offer us  a hassle free tex installation disk MacTeX based on
TeXLive.

Thank you Gerben for your work in the past years.

Claus