[OS X TeX] Re: End of i-Installer

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 12:49:10 EST 2006

Claus Gerhardt wrote:

> Bruno described such an event in a different mail, though I think he
> has to blame himself in that particular example.

I wouldn't go quite that far but I must say that I couldn't understand
why Voisin put up, and for so long, with something which was clearly
both "exhausting and frustrating" … and for an end which, at least to
me, seemed completely frivolous.

And I too think that "it would be a tragedy for him to disappear [from
this list]". But, beyond that, I think that it is not good for anyone to
be "left […] with a bitterness and weariness which has since never fully
worn off." I would hope that staying on this list would contribute to
helping him get rid of the bad taste to the extent that it is possible.

Most grateful regards—yes, one could construe the above hope to be just
in my own self-interest :-)
--schremmer