[OS X TeX] End of i-Installer/i-Packages support per 1/1/2007

Axel E.Retif axretif at igo.com.mx
Mon Nov 13 00:11:05 EST 2006

On Nov 11, 2006, at 09:15, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> As I have announced at TUG2006 in Marrakech this week, my support
> for i-Installer and the i-Packages will end on January 1st, 2007.

Most people on this list already new (La)TeX before GW distribution,
but I learned ---or, rather, I've been learning--- LaTeX thanks to
Gerben Wierda and the knowledgeable people of this list ---and some
reading, of course.

GW's TeX distribution has been maintained with way more
professionalism than any commercial product I know, and he's gone far
beyond a complete TeX distribution with as many packages and
libraries as he could to ease our job.

So, Meister Wierda, one of your spoiled brats ---as Victor Ivrii has
said--- thanks you from the bottom of his heart.

Axel