[OS X TeX] installing from TeXLive

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Nov 17 08:19:25 EST 2006

The command line is not case sensitive, at least not in bash shell.

The system wide settings which I changed to my new path was the main
reason for not trusting i-Installer, besides that I didn't know what
it is doing. I am (was) afraid that i-Installer might think that
whatever is tex related had been installed by i-installer and thus
might also be removed.

Claus