[OS X TeX] Flashmode-downloadable

Steffen Wolfrum osxtex_2 at st.estfiles.de
Fri Nov 17 11:50:05 EST 2006

Claus,

could I get some more support, please?
[If you had the time to give a reply to the "TeXshop" and "Finally we
are grown up"-thread you might also have the time to support your own
product.]

I mean, I didn't buy it (untested) to find out that some button "is
deprecated" and now I have to find my way through the mess.
If you don't want to give support to clients and tell them what they
should do to make your product work you shouldn't do it for money.

Sorry, but I really am a bit crossly because I need that Flashmode
today, that's why I have bought it. And I assumed that the version
you provide via digibuy is usable – not only for programmers but also
for regular users.

(The reason for posting my troubles also to the list is that
hopefully I am not the only one who bought your software.
And maybe others already have experience with how to use it ... and
are more willingly to help.)

Steffen