[OS X TeX] installing from TeXLive

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Nov 18 14:06:07 EST 2006

Maybe I should offer an Applescript for switching the display of
hidden files in the Finder on and off, so that we see better was is
going on in our computer.

I am not the author, but I forgot where I downloaded it from and who
wrote it, I only added a small detail.

Save this Applescript as an application and store its icon in the Dock.

Claus

tell application "Finder" to quit
display dialog "Show Hidden Files..." buttons {"ON", "OFF", "Cancel"} ¬
	default button 3
copy the result as list to {buttonpressed}

try
	if the buttonpressed is "OFF" then do shell script ¬
		"defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles OFF"
	if the buttonpressed is "ON" then do shell script ¬
		"defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles ON"
end try

tell application "Finder" to launch------------------------- Info --------------------------