[OS X TeX] TeXLive-install-recipe download

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Nov 20 07:34:30 EST 2006

Sorry, I just noticed that the lock that I set is not honoured after
downloading, i.e., the only possible solutions is to use
applications instead of scripts.

To avoid any accidental mistakes most Applescripts are only available
as applications. Starting an application will first offer a start up
screen and you are given the choice to quit or to proceed. Opening
the applications in Script Editor will show what they do, and then
they could also be altered, though this is only recommended for those
who know what they do.

Claus